Funders & Partners
SHIP is a non-profit mental health agency, which over the past 20 years has relied on support from all levels of government to maintain its ongoing programs and services.
Supportive housing contributes to quality of life and lessens the burden on institutional care by enabling recipients to receive housing and support within the context of independent living and community. Therefore, we wish to thank our Funders for their support which enables us to continually strive for and achieve successful outcomes in the areas of client well being, quality of life and recovery.
With Gratitude to:
As the lead agency for many housing and mental health service initiatives, SHIP wishes to gratefully acknowledge and respectfully recognize the following partners and their collaborative efforts:
- Canadian Mental Health Association (Peel Branch)
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- India Rainbow Community Services of Peel
- Peace Ranch
- Peel Addiction Assessment and Referral Centre
- Reconnect Mental Health Services
- Trillium Health Centre
- Peel Halton Acquired Brain Injury Services
- Peel Children’s Aid Society
- Dufferin Connects
- Dufferin Community Crisis Network
- Peel Senior Link
- Punjabi Community Health Services
- Kerry’s Place
- Brampton Caledon Community Living
We are continually developing new partnerships to enable us to provide services to as many as need assistance as possible. For additional information or to find out how you can become a partner please contact us.