Events at SHIP
Through special events at SHIP, we focus on driving awareness for :
- organizational success, the outstanding work of our volunteers, clients and tenants; and
- fostering relationships within the community and with our partners.
Events at SHIP include education as an integral component to developing a community that both cares and actively supports those with mental illness.
Education is essential to client care and beneficial to tenants. It helps them to live healthy and productive lives.
Throughout the year we will sponsor a number of events and business meetings to communicate our mission and gain support for our strategic direction and goals. Annual events include community and professional education through:
- SHIP’s Presentations and Education Team
- Alliance for Wellness and Recovery Everywhere (AWARE)
- Training sessions for service providers and service recipients
- SHIP’s Inspiration Award (recognizes a client or tenant for personal achievement and outstanding work in the community)
Along with regularly scheduled social rehabilitative opportunities for clients, SHIP hosts four major client events a year.
Ask for more details about our community-based events contact firstname.lastname@example.org